Alcohol Rehab Luton. Saving you £1000’s on rehab centres prices. We have space available in Luton for fully residential rehab. Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours) for immediate admission.
I suffered from addiction to alcohol, and I don’t need to tell you it is hard work. The most amazing thing is. Once you are detoxed your whole world changes. You realise how crazy your journey into alcoholism has been. You will be asking yourself over and over, “what was I thinking of”. If you are a pub drinker. You will soon realise that all the people you used to drink with are just “fair weathered friends”. They will not want to know you once you do not have a glass in your hand. Pathetic really. For help and advice our Luton team, Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
Know your options
It could not be easier. If you are struggling with an addiction to alcohol you have 3 options.
- The first option is, you can carry on. This is not recommended, but if you are not ready to give up your drinking, it will be a lot harder to do so.
- Your second option is a home detox. This is a very successful option and works really well. The more family support you have, the better. This is also the most cost effective option.
- Option 3 is you come into one of our residential rehab centres. We offer programmes from 7 days to 12 weeks. For help and advice, Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
So where do you start
The first step is, having the mind set to want to give up. If you are not ready to give up, I can assure you, you won’t. So in this case don’t wait until you are ready. When you feel the time is right. Call our Luton team on 07811 606 606 and we will explain all the options available to you. We have residential rehab centre in Luton and also offer a “second to none” home detox program. For help and advice, Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
What we offer
- Free Assessment: We are happy to offer an assessment over the phone to see the best corse of action for you to move forward. This will be totally confidential.
- Residential Rehab: We offer the most affordable rehab centres, with the the highest success rates anywhere in the UK. We have rehabilitation centres for all levels of addiction.
- Alcohol Home Detox: Why not detox at home with our most supported alcohol home detox program. No one else offers this level of support anywhere in the UK.
- Private or NHS: Talk to us about the advantages, and disadvantages.
Alcohol Rehab Luton is recognised as one of the UK’s market leaders in providing high quality, cost effective drug and alcohol residential rehabilitation treatment, and addiction counselling, throughout the UK. We have 5 drug and alcohol rehab clinics in the UK – We offer Immediate admission – Come in today – Our phones are manned 24 hours a day – 365 days of the year. For help and advice, Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
Alcohol and Drug Rehab
Every year we help 100’s of people who are suffering from drug, alcohol, gambling or sexual addictions. We offer rehabilitation centres all over the UK with immediate access for you or a loved one. You will get a full tailored medical detox and residential rehab throughout the UK. Our centre are within the most affordable 5% of Alcohol Rehab and Drug Rehab centres available throughout the UK. Call our Luton team now for a free assessment on 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
Why choose Alcohol Rehab Luton
- It is affordable, and it works.
- Be it alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction or sexual addictions that impacts the quality of your life, we are able to help you or a loved one.
- We offer a tailored medical detox.
- All our staff are trained. These staff answering your phone calls 24 hours a day, everyday.
- We offer 12 months free aftercare with most of our residential rehabilitation programs.
- Our drug rehab and alcohol rehab is available to anyone over the age of 18 years old. Male or female.
- Choose from long or short stay rehabilitation.
- Our medical Alcohol Detox and Drug Detox are free with most of our residential rehab programs.
- We are totally nonjudgmental to all our clients. At Alcohol Rehab, we understand addiction is an illness.
- Everything you discuss with us is 100% confidential and will not be shared with any other third party.
- We offer a free assessment and free addiction advice for everyone.
You are not alone
1000’s of people throughout the UK seek help with Luton Rehab Centre, Alcohol Rehab, for drug, alcohol, gambling or sexual addictions. Some people refer themselves to us, while others come to alcohol rehab Luton, having been referred by their partner, doctor, minister, friend, manager or medical specialist. Whoever you are, whatever your addiction problem, whenever you are worried, depressed, confused, feeling bad about yourself, not coping with drug or alcohol addictions, it can be helpful to talk things over without criticism or judgment. For help and advice, Call our Luton team Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
We can help you, and we will
Call Alcohol Rehab Luton, on 07811 606 606 for immediate advice on alcoholism, drug addiction, sexual addiction or gambling addiction, for you, a loved one, or a friend. Our phones are always manned 24 hours a day, everyday.
Alcohol Rehab Luton is recognised as one of the UK’s market leaders in providing high quality, cost effective drug and alcohol residential rehabilitation treatment, and addiction counselling, throughout the UK.
Residential Alcohol Rehab Luton programs. Alcohol Home Detox programs, Online Rehab programs, details on how to get funding, and much more. It is never easier getting help for an alcohol addiction, and it is never been so affordable. If you have an addiction to alcohol, or you are living with some who is suffering from an alcohol addiction, get in touch today. We help 100’s people every year and we can help you. For help and advice, Call our Luton team on Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
Home Alcohol Detox
Alcohol home detox programs. We offer the most supported alcohol home detox programs available in the UK. At no point are you on your own. This is priced at one price of £1,295 wherever you live in the UK.
Online Alcohol Rehab
Our 28 consecutive day online rehab program is all done on your computer at work, home or wherever you have a computer and an internet connection. Priced at £2,495.
Are you are looking for an Alcohol Rehab Centre in the UK, then look no further. We help 1000’s people every year break free from their alcohol addiction. We have Alcohol Rehab Centres throughout the UK. All our centres are private but you could be amazed at how inexpensive our treatment programs are. Our main concern is helping people with an alcohol problem, and turning their life around.
At the Luton fully residential rehab centre, the company employs 2 full time chefs. They will cook all meals prepared fresh for the client and will make sure the client is getting the right nutrition they need. All food is locally sourced and is fresh. No one who has been to the Luton centre has ever complained about the quality of the food they are offered. Food and snacks are available all the time, so the client will never go hungry. All the chefs are professional chefs which makes the quality second to none.
Alcohol rehab Luton, offers a medically safe way of removing alcohol from the body without all the cravings through our tailored medical detox programs. Being addicted to alcohol can be a thing of the past. We help 100’s of people every year who are suffering from alcohol addictions. We offer rehabilitation centres all over the UK with immediate access for you or a loved one. Our Residential rehab programmes and are within the most affordable 5% of Alcohol Rehab and Drug Rehab centres throughout the UK. Call our Luton team now in complete confidence for a free assessment or if you prefer just free advice on 07811 606 606 (24 hours).
When should I stop drinking – Alcohol Rehab
I get asked a lot, “when is a good time to stop drinking? If you are drinking is out of hand, and you are drinking to excess then now is the best time to stop. Let me explain why. 2 years ago a lady call Mrs H inquired about residential rehab for herself and was quoted £6995 for a 4 week programme in one of our clinics. She decided for what ever reason she did not want to go.
If I remember rightly it was because she felt she could give up without rehab, do it on her own. That was her choice. 2 years later she now has a liver condition among other things and the length of time it will take to get her free from alcohol is now 12 weeks primary care followed by 12 weeks secondary care.
This price has shot up because now Mrs H needs to go to a different clinic due of her medical conditions. So there you have it. In 2 years Mrs H unfortunately has not recovered on her own, and after speaking to her recently she regrets not coming in. Don’t leave it until it is too late. Trust me it does not get better. I know as I am speaking to thousands of people every year in the same position. For help and advice, Call Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)
Is your drinking problematic or dangerous? Take the test.
Answering these questions will give you an idea if your drinking is problematic or dangerous. This test is a simple yes or no questionnaire.
- Do you have time from work due to drinking?
- Is drinking jeopardising your job or income?
- Is drinking affecting your relationships in your home life?
- Do you drink because you are shy?
- Is drinking affecting you reputation both personally or professionally?
- Are you in financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
- Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
- Do you ever borrowed, steel or have you sold items to raise money to purchase alcohol?
- Have you changed your group of friends due to your drinking?
- Does your drinking make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
- Are you craving for a drink during the course of the day?
- Do you feel like you want a drink the next morning?
- Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since you started drinking?
- Is drink to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you drink alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
- Has your doctor ever treated you for a drinking related problem?
- Does your drinking build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been hospitalised on account of drinking?
- Have you ever experienced shaking, sweating, nausea and anxiety or even abject fear when you have not had a drink.
If you have answered yes to TWO questions you are a problematic drinker.
Or if you have answered yes to THREE or more of these questions you have an alcohol addiction that needs treating.
The more yeses you have given, the bigger your alcohol problem might be.
These above questions have been developed by those used by the Johns Hopkins University Hospital.
We can help you. Call our Luton team today on Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours). Space now available at Luton for fully residential rehab.